donnamamma,
I am thinking you are my first cousin Tommy's daughter. I don't know where Tommy lives now. His brother Bobby is in Florida. Please telephone, as per my last posted reply. I am curious as to whether you ever made the trip to Italy and if you found Guiels there!
C.
Search found 3 matches
- 08 Mar 2012, 06:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lost relatives
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13508
- 08 Mar 2012, 06:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lost relatives
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13508
Re: Lost relatives
Donna,
I know your grandparents are in this pile of family tree info I have (all Americans mostly). I see that the Guiel's and Della Giustina's naturally new each other in West Springfield since both families emigrated from Vitorio Veneto. Did you go to Italy and find anyone-- Guiel or Dela Giustina ...
I know your grandparents are in this pile of family tree info I have (all Americans mostly). I see that the Guiel's and Della Giustina's naturally new each other in West Springfield since both families emigrated from Vitorio Veneto. Did you go to Italy and find anyone-- Guiel or Dela Giustina ...
- 24 Jan 2012, 03:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lost relatives
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13508
Re: Lost relatives
Hello, I am in the process of researching my grandfather and his three or four brothers who emigrated to Massachusetts through Ellis Island. It is possible that your grandfather was the son of one of the siblings I am researching. I know a little about my grandfather, Cesare Guiel, who entered the ...