I think your right Tessa, but I,ve only fond this death record and its dated 1895.
http://s6.postimg.org/ot71wc9fh/Zannella_Rocco_death_18_April_1895.jpg
Neither of these Rocco's appear to be the Rocco in my direct line, must be cousins. I'm searching for Rocco, with parents of Antonio Zannella ...
Search found 23 matches
- 08 Sep 2013, 22:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need translation of birth records Rocco Zannella please
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1850
- 08 Sep 2013, 07:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need translation of birth records Rocco Zannella please
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1850
- 07 Sep 2013, 03:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need a translation of birth record Giovanni Zannella please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1316
Re: Need a translation of birth record Giovanni Zannella ple
Thank you...I am slowing weeding out people but getting confused in the process 
Thank you very much
Thank you very much
- 06 Sep 2013, 23:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need a translation of birth record Giovanni Zannella please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1316
- 06 Sep 2013, 06:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need translation help Please for Donata Zannella
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2380
Re: Need translation help Please for Donata Zannella
Hi Pippo,
Good to hear from you again, and thank you for the translation!
Good to hear from you again, and thank you for the translation!
- 04 Sep 2013, 23:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need translation help Please for Donata Zannella
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2380
Re: Need translation help Please for Donata Zannella
Yes, I knew it was a birth record. I didn't add the right subject line and it seems I can't edit. Thank you
- 04 Sep 2013, 19:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need translation help Please for Donata Zannella
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2380
- 04 Sep 2013, 05:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need a translation of a birth record Nick Zannella please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1655
Re: Need a translation of a birth record Nick Zannella pleas
- 04 Sep 2013, 04:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need a translation of a birth record Nick Zannella please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1655
- 15 Aug 2013, 17:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need a translation of writing on photo please
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3260
Re: Need a translation of writing on photo please
Thanks Tessa and Erudita for the links and great info!
- 15 Aug 2013, 06:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need a translation of writing on photo please
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3260
Re: Need a translation of writing on photo please
Mutuo Soccarso Galileo Galilei translates to mutual aid of Galileo?
- 15 Aug 2013, 05:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need a translation of writing on photo please
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3260
Re: Need a translation of writing on photo please
Thank you,Erudita.
Anyone know of this Galileo Galilei Society? or where I might find any records of them?
Anyone know of this Galileo Galilei Society? or where I might find any records of them?
- 14 Aug 2013, 07:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need a translation of writing on photo please
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3260
Need a translation of writing on photo please
The attached photo of my 2nd great grandfather shows him wearing several Italian Society Ribbons. I know it's hard to read, but I need translation of the writing on the ribbons. Its curious that the photo shows photographer was in Hawley, PA, but I can make out one of the ribbons has our city of ...
- 13 Aug 2013, 04:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record Translation for Giuseppe Zannella
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2054
Re: Birth Record Translation for Giuseppe Zannella
Wow...Great info, thanks again.
Everyone on this forum is so helpful. I wish I could repay your kindness. Eurudita74, Suanj, and PippoM have been a wealth of info!
Everyone on this forum is so helpful. I wish I could repay your kindness. Eurudita74, Suanj, and PippoM have been a wealth of info!
- 12 Aug 2013, 17:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record Translation for Giuseppe Zannella
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2054
Re: Birth Record Translation for Giuseppe Zannella
Thank you erudita, great information for me to follow up on!




