Thank Thank Thank you to EVERYONE here.
This has been such a huge help to me and my family.
Search found 3 matches
- 10 Apr 2012, 17:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Levaggi family-- Genoa/Mezzanego
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5346
- 17 Feb 2012, 19:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Levaggi family-- Genoa/Mezzanego
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5346
Levaggi family-- Genoa/Mezzanego
I am a young American family-historian looking for information on the Levaggi's of Genoa. I am planning a trip to Italy in September and would love to do a little research while I am there if possible.
I am the grand daughter of Madeline Levaggi-- the daughter of Andrew C Levaggi who was born in ...
I am the grand daughter of Madeline Levaggi-- the daughter of Andrew C Levaggi who was born in ...
- 17 Feb 2012, 18:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on name Meschia
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6655
Re: Information on name Meschia
I know this this a very old message, and the chances of anyone seeing this are slim.
I am searching for information on the Levaggi surname. I am a 24 year old family historian, and I am planning a visit to the Genoa area this coming September to learn more about my Italian roots. If anyone has any ...
I am searching for information on the Levaggi surname. I am a 24 year old family historian, and I am planning a visit to the Genoa area this coming September to learn more about my Italian roots. If anyone has any ...