Search found 17 matches

by DRendek
08 Jul 2003, 22:58
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth Certificate
Replies: 12
Views: 13936

Hi, I sent you the picture to your hotmail account and it came back to me amd said it didn't go through. Maybe the file is too large for hotmail.
Debbie
by DRendek
08 Jul 2003, 22:54

Thank you. I just sent it to you. :)
by DRendek
08 Jul 2003, 22:38

I have a copy saved on my computer and will send it to you. It is a fairly big picture (1.3Mb). Will it take too long to retrieve it? If so, I can compress it further for you. Thanks so much. You have been so much help to me and I deeply appreciate it! :D
by DRendek
08 Jul 2003, 22:12

I am having trouble with this one particular birth certificate I got off a microfilm that is from Termini Imerese. This is what is confusing me. On the line that reads: Uffiziale dello Stato Civile del Comune di (cursive writing says Termini Imerese) 'e comparsa la dele Rocca, Giuseppe, di anni and ...
by DRendek
08 Jul 2003, 21:38

Birth Certificate

Thanks for your resonse. I have another question. On her death certificate in Illinois, U.S.A. it is written that her father was Charles Rocca. Her birth certificate shows Iganzio Rocca. Was Charles another name for Ignazio or maybe an American version of it? Thanks!
Debbie
by DRendek
08 Jul 2003, 18:36

Birth Certificate

I have gotten birth certificates on my great grandparents from micofilm that came from Termini Imerese. My Great Grandfather is listed in the right column as Campagna, Agostino di Cosimo. This means he is the son of Cosimo Campagna. On My Great Grandmother's it is listed as Rocca, Maria da Ignazio. ...
by DRendek
24 Jun 2003, 03:46
Topic: Translation of Italian Cursive Writing
Replies: 1
Views: 6466

Translation of Italian Cursive Writing

I have gotten copies of birth certificates on my Great Grandparents from the Family History Center. I am having difficulty translating the cursive writing. Is there anyone who can read Italian cursive writing? Thanks!

Debbie
by DRendek
28 Feb 2003, 01:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Campagna/Rocca family from Termini Imerese
Replies: 17
Views: 19333

Campagna/Rocca family from Termini Imerese

Thank you very much!
by DRendek
27 Feb 2003, 22:31

I have the form letter filled out to send off for my Great Grandfther\'s Birth Certificate in Termini Imerese and want to make sure that I am addressing the envelope correctly. This is what I have: <BR> <BR>Ufficio dello Stato Civile <BR>Comune di Termini Imerese <BR>90018 TERMINI Imerese PA <BR>ITA...
by DRendek
14 Feb 2003, 20:10

Thanks for all your help Peter!
<BR>Debbie
by DRendek
14 Feb 2003, 19:39

Thank you very much for that information. I am finding the Italian traditions extremely fascinating! The more I learn the more I want to know more! Italian naming traditions seem to be the case with my family. My father is August Joseph, his father was Cosimo Joseph, Cosimo\'s father was Agostino Co...
by DRendek
14 Feb 2003, 16:48

Sorry I had a typo! My father\'s cousin did not mention specifics or names. Only said that the Grandma\'s did not come to America.
by DRendek
14 Feb 2003, 16:46

I would love to ask my relatives in Italy. Unfortunately I do not know them. My father\'s second cousin was in Termini Imerese in 1997. He sent my father pictures of my great grandmother\'s sister in law and her family but the only name he referred to was Mrs. Marie Rocco. She married on of my Great...
by DRendek
14 Feb 2003, 06:11

When you say send $5.00 do you mean five dollars in cash american money? Thank you for all your help. I had one more question. I didn\'t know my Great Great Grandfather\'s birthdate. It asks for that in the form letter. I instead put my Great Grandfather\'s name because I do know his birthdate. Will...
by DRendek
14 Feb 2003, 04:30

I would like to send off directly without having to ask them. There are only my father and Aunt that are still living here in the states and I know they would prefer me to do it since I am the one working on genealogy. If you could let me know how to go about it I would greatly appreciate any inform...