Search found 4 matches

by meg_shop
27 Aug 2013, 21:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Gregorio Scolieri in Maierato
Replies: 1
Views: 775

Gregorio Scolieri in Maierato

Does anyone have any info on this person. We believe he was born in 1854 in Calabria. He is listed on Domenico Scolieri's birth cert. as the father. The mother is listed as Rosina Bova. Domenico was born July 16, 1875 in Maierato. He immigrated to Columbus, Ohio, USA and married a Fedela Tangi, born...
by meg_shop
11 Sep 2012, 01:00
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Faeto, Foggia, Italy
Views: 1058

Faeto, Foggia, Italy

Need help finding info on Antonio Vincenzo D'Ambrosio born Oct. 3, 1894 in Faeto. Death certificate names father as Vincenzo, and mother as Maria Pavia. We think Maria died giving birth to Antonio in Faeto. Antonio immigrated to the U.S. around 1905-07 with a cousin (perhaps, Giovanni Cavalieri.) He...
by meg_shop
13 Aug 2012, 15:41
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Families in Faeto, Foggia
Views: 931

Families in Faeto, Foggia

I am looking for D'Ambrosio ancestors from Faeto. Other names include Pastore, Pavia, Capozielli, Cavalieri, and Minedeo or Di Minno. Of particular interest is one Antonio D"Ambrosio who, as far as we know, was born Oct. 3, 1894. His death cert. reads that his father was Vincenzo, and his mother Mar...
by meg_shop
11 May 2012, 14:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Capozziello from Faeto, Foggia Italy
Replies: 11
Views: 1758

Re: Capozziello from Faeto, Foggia Italy

Hi, I, too am looking for Capoziella/Pastore/D'Ambrosio families from Foggia. Don't seem to have your particular names, but...lines cross the further back you go. I am willing to share all info if you feel that we can help each other. Will look for a reply, thanks!