Carlie,
appears to be the
correct address - 897 Tompkins Ave[/i]
Yes! That's the correct address. My mother (Albert's daughter) was born in that house. Antonio and Louisa ran a gas station in front. I have photos of it when it was intact, as well as demolition photos. It was torn down for the ...
Search found 2 matches
- 08 May 2013, 16:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname CAPAZZOLI, MONTAPERTO, CAPPASOLA
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10595
- 08 May 2013, 16:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname CAPAZZOLI, MONTAPERTO, CAPPASOLA
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10595
Re: surname CAPAZZOLI, MONTAPERTO, CAPPASOLA
Carlie,
Are you still around? I found this site while looking for something else, and came across your post. I'm Albert's granddaughter. He had 3 daughters. My mother was the oldest, and she passed away in 2008. Her 2 sisters are still alive.
We always heard about Uncle Tony, your great-grandfather ...
Are you still around? I found this site while looking for something else, and came across your post. I'm Albert's granddaughter. He had 3 daughters. My mother was the oldest, and she passed away in 2008. Her 2 sisters are still alive.
We always heard about Uncle Tony, your great-grandfather ...