Search found 3 matches
- 14 Aug 2012, 21:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname "Paris" from Alberona, Foggia, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1526
Re: Surname "Paris" from Alberona, Foggia, Italy
Yeah, everything always said "Paris" but we just assumed they dropped a vowel. Funny - I guess not! Thanks!
- 12 Aug 2012, 15:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Husband's birth certificate needed?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1514
Re: Husband's birth certificate needed?
I would get it just in case. When I was applying for my Italian citizenship, I was told that the women's information was not important - only the men's. This is Italy, afterall! :D
Depending on which office I asked, I either needed this information, or I didn't, so I had the whole lot translated ...
Depending on which office I asked, I either needed this information, or I didn't, so I had the whole lot translated ...
- 12 Aug 2012, 15:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname "Paris" from Alberona, Foggia, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1526
Surname "Paris" from Alberona, Foggia, Italy
Ciao! My grandmother's maiden name was "Paris" and she came from Alberona, Foggia. I know Paris must have had a vowel at the end of it at some point, but not sure which one! Emails to the comune in Italy have gone unanswered (big surprise) and I was wondering if anyone else might have an idea where ...