Search found 3 matches

by Ww2needhelp
16 Mar 2013, 08:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Please help
Replies: 3
Views: 2614

Re: Please help

Please excuse any typos I've made from this stupid iPhone. If I've made this any more confusing that it already was without my terrible typing on this thing please let me know anything that need clarified. Also can someone verify to me that terlizzi is pronounced terlichi? Also is terlizzi a part of ...
by Ww2needhelp
15 Mar 2013, 20:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Please help
Replies: 3
Views: 2614

Re: Please help

I have a little more info on the name and details about the family if this helps anyone point me in the right direction. The first info I posted was relayed by the veterans Grandaughter but after speaking with him directly this is what i have. The name actually sounds like matuto or matutio. The ...
by Ww2needhelp
10 Mar 2013, 18:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Please help
Replies: 3
Views: 2614

Please help

I'm looking for a gentleman who would have been a small boy, probably around 10 years old give or take a few years either way who grew up in Italy during World War 2. I'm told he and his family were from Naples, but 2 other possibilities would be Molfetta or Bari. A unit of American GIs who were ...