Search found 4 matches
- 13 Apr 2014, 23:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cardone and Salatiello
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4681
Re: Cardone and Salatiello
My great grandmother was Maria Francesca Salatiello from Calvizzano born in 1853 or 1854.
- 16 Oct 2013, 22:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to research Napoli birth?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6757
Re: How to research Napoli birth?
I researched all I could on the LDS site regarding Napoli but there are many parts of the city and many comuni. The only info I had was my great grandparents' marriage certificate from Calvizzano which listed Vincenzo Ducale's city as only Napoli. On documents, they were usually quite specific about ...
- 08 Apr 2013, 20:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: response from Comune di Napoli
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2084
Re: response from Comune di Napoli
Justin,
Here is the address.
Signore Vincenzo Barile
Esecutore Ammistrativo
Comune di Napoli, Ufficio Stato Civile
Via dell'Epomeo, 2, Parco Quadrifoglio
80126 Napoli
Italia
Here is the address.
Signore Vincenzo Barile
Esecutore Ammistrativo
Comune di Napoli, Ufficio Stato Civile
Via dell'Epomeo, 2, Parco Quadrifoglio
80126 Napoli
Italia
- 08 Apr 2013, 01:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: response from Comune di Napoli
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2084
response from Comune di Napoli
I want to thank whoever gave me the address of Signore Barile at the Comune di Napoli. I wrote to him for information and yesterday received the birth certificate of my great grandfather Vincenzo Ducale who, it appears, was given up for adoption to the state. There is no mother or father's name. At ...