Search found 7 matches

by DanielsofSicily
04 May 2013, 14:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Daniels family of Sicily
Replies: 11
Views: 4667

Re: Daniels family of Sicily

Joannsalvo: would you tell me more about your side, we are still tracking more of our family member and doing new family tree
by DanielsofSicily
02 May 2013, 17:34

I will try and get that one my aunt has that one and i will be taken a little well to get to her and i am trying to get the documents from all my aunts and uncles for all documenets of USK,BC, the place call"NASH RIVER" it is Nass River, know called Nisiga,BC
by DanielsofSicily
01 May 2013, 18:55

yes he was born in 1910 in USK BC, George Phillip Daniels, and yes my other grandfather Harold Daniels lived in Kitwanga, and is placed in Kitwanga village cemetery, OK I was talk with my other uncle Jasper Daniels the old son son George Daniels, and HIS Mom was Anne Or Annie Daniels, and he also to...
by DanielsofSicily
30 Apr 2013, 23:13

Goerge also had another brother harold Daniels
by DanielsofSicily
30 Apr 2013, 21:51

Yes we do have his records, and he was born in 1910 in USK, BC, out side of Terrace, BC, and my uncles have all his certificates and he was a Sargent major in the Angilican Church in Kitwanga, BC, he was one one the bosses on the rail roads yes my grandfather was Italian? his brothers are Joe, harry...
by DanielsofSicily
29 Apr 2013, 21:00
Topic: GUTTADAURO/DANIELS/DIMARCO/LOMANDO from Enna Sicily
Replies: 4
Views: 5242

Re: GUTTADAURO/DANIELS/DIMARCO/LOMANDO from Enna Sicily

Good mornign i live in BC Canada, and my Great, great granparents come from sicily but still trying to find out from which side and one daniels family moved to Usk BC Canada, and he side is all Chiefs living in Kitwanga, BC and Gitanyow, and my grand father was born in usk in 1910, and we also know ...
by DanielsofSicily
29 Apr 2013, 20:50

Daniels family of Sicily

Good after noon, I am Reginald daniels Jr, of northern BC Canada, and we are trying to find our family from Sicily, and I don't have much info on the Daniels there, and was wondering if any one on her can help me and all i know is that my Grandfather was born in Usk,bc Canada in 1910 and married sar...