Search found 5 matches

by Sharon Lanni
13 May 2013, 20:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trying to find out more about my heritage: Lanni
Replies: 13
Views: 9165

Re: Trying to find out more about my heritage: Lanni

Can you tell me any information about my grandmother Mary Josephine Charles Lanni. They called her Jessie. I know she came to America at the age of 5 years. She and her mother went to Milwaukkee, Wisconsin and then settled in upstate New York near Holley, New York. Her mother's name was Teresa ...
by Sharon Lanni
13 May 2013, 19:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trying to find out more about my heritage: Lanni
Replies: 13
Views: 9165

Re: Trying to find out more about my heritage: Lanni

Thank you! Does it have his parents names? My grandfather's father was Nicolo or Nicola Lanni. Also, can you tell me,how do I find out if I have living relatives now in Italy?
by Sharon Lanni
13 May 2013, 19:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trying to find out more about my heritage: Lanni
Replies: 13
Views: 9165

Re: Trying to find out more about my heritage: Lanni

Yes, these are my grand parents! The birth year is off, but maybe misread due to the handwriting. I am trying to find out about his parents in Italy. I do not know much, except his father's name was Nicolo or Nicola Lanni. He was a farmer and lived to be, I believe 96 years old. He died I think in ...
by Sharon Lanni
13 May 2013, 18:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trying to find out more about my heritage: Lanni
Replies: 13
Views: 9165

Re: Trying to find out more about my heritage: Lanni

I want to add: My great grandfather's name was Nicolo Lanni. He lived and died in Italy. He was a dairy farmer, I believe. He died in the year 1932 at the age of 96 years old. I do not know his wife's name, which would be my father's grandmother. It may have been Florence, as my father's oldest ...
by Sharon Lanni
13 May 2013, 15:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trying to find out more about my heritage: Lanni
Replies: 13
Views: 9165

Trying to find out more about my heritage: Lanni

Hello my name is Sharon Lanni Petersheim. I am from Rochester New York. My father Albert M. Lanni was born in Hulberton, New York on March 13, 1919. His father was from Italy. His name was Michele Lanni. He came from we think the Campobasso region of Italy. It was said he was from Abruzzi. He came ...