Search found 7 matches

by StregaMarlena
07 Jul 2014, 20:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: mother unknown for Vita (Camilleri) Nobile
Replies: 4
Views: 2093

mother unknown for Vita (Camilleri) Nobile

Hello, I still am unable to find the birth mother of my grandmother, Vita Camilleri Nobile. Mother is not on her birth or marriage record. The father is Giocchino Camilleri Nobile, although Camilleri is not included on his death record. How else could I find the mother of Vita? Is there a way to ...
by StregaMarlena
10 Aug 2013, 20:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vita Camilleri Nobile
Replies: 0
Views: 1044

Vita Camilleri Nobile

Hello,
I'm still searching for the mother of my grandmother Vita Camilleri Nobile. The mother is unknown on the birth and marriage document. Are there any other ways to search? Maybe she grew up in a convent school ? (Bivona, Sicily) The father is Gioachino Camilleri Nobile, as was discovered on ...
by StregaMarlena
05 Aug 2013, 18:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Camilleri-Nobile in Sicily
Replies: 2
Views: 2342

Re: Camilleri-Nobile in Sicily

Thank you for the information!
by StregaMarlena
03 Aug 2013, 20:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Camilleri-Nobile in Sicily
Replies: 2
Views: 2342

Camilleri-Nobile in Sicily

Hello,
I am still researching to try to find the birth mother of my grandmother, Vita Camilleri Nobile. Tessa and Adelfio have been helpful in finding the marriage and birth records of Vita in Bivona, Sicily.
I just found a Maria Nobile, marriage April 1856, Santa Ninfa, Palermo, whose parents are ...
by StregaMarlena
10 Jul 2013, 20:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marriage record: Bivona, Sicily 1800s
Replies: 9
Views: 7899

Re: Marriage record: Bivona, Sicily 1800s

Thank you, Tessa78 and Adelfio for your help. I will continue to search. I did join Familysearch.org, and so I will try to find more records. You have been very helpful!
StregaMarlena
by StregaMarlena
09 Jul 2013, 21:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marriage record: Bivona, Sicily 1800s
Replies: 9
Views: 7899

Re: Marriage record: Bivona, Sicily 1800s

Hello Tessa78,
Thank you so much for your help! That document is the marriage record of my grandmother Vita Camilleri Nobile and grandfather Francesco Valenti. One of my cousins, on this Italiangen. site, got another record for Aug. 31st, same marriage. Vita's mother is listed as unknown on both the ...
by StregaMarlena
08 Jul 2013, 04:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marriage record: Bivona, Sicily 1800s
Replies: 9
Views: 7899

Marriage record: Bivona, Sicily 1800s

I am trying to find a marriage record of Gioachino Camilleri-Nobile (Or Nobile-Camilleri) born 1842 in Bivona, Sicily. He is my Great Grandfather, according to records found on the Italian Gen. site. If anyone can find any marriage, or even death record of this person, I would be very grateful. I am ...