Search found 15 matches

by freespirit
18 Sep 2013, 18:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: my grandfather; Mauro DiFrancesco
Replies: 2
Views: 295

Re: my grandfather; Mauro DiFrancesco

thank you so much. I shall do that today.
by freespirit
17 Sep 2013, 18:24
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: inscription of my great grandfathers headstone
Replies: 27
Views: 4266

Re: inscription of my great grandfathers headstone

I was just on the phone with Pennsylvania for over 1 hour, in complete distress. They continue to not want to really help you, I guess I do not understand why. In 1900 Laura found the census for me listing my great grandmother and all of my aunts and uncles. I have called the town of rostraver towns...
by freespirit
17 Sep 2013, 17:24

Tessa, I did call the cemetary in west newton and unfortunatelly there are no records as to who paid for gravestone or any other information.
by freespirit
17 Sep 2013, 02:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: my grandfather; Mauro DiFrancesco
Replies: 2
Views: 295

my grandfather; Mauro DiFrancesco

Looking for information on my grandfather Mauro DiFrancesco date of birth July 9, 1885 in Montenerodomo, Abruzzo Italy. He died in south Euclid, ohio April 19, 1962. I was told he was a shepard and he was adopted. He married my grandmother in Abruzzo, Italy Josephine Delullis(dob.8-4-1893. I think h...
by freespirit
03 Sep 2013, 01:01

Dear Laura, pennsylvania claims that all 1899 death records were burned in a fire. If you find out anything more on Josephine in vanmeter let me know. I do know she left shortly after Frank was born and then headed to Cleveland, Ohio.I have joined ancestry, heritage and family search, could not find...
by freespirit
02 Sep 2013, 17:40

Laura, thank you also for marriage license, it is verification that my great grandfather died may 26, 1899. The name of the gentleman that she married Alphonse Deullis, is my grandmother Josephine Deullis (DiFrancesco)brother. That is my mother Theresas mother. 3 times in my gamily genalogy the two ...
by freespirit
02 Sep 2013, 17:27

Laura, I think that is an incredible find!!! I could not find that 1900 census anywhere. the borders that she lists are her children! I am trying to find out how he died? perhaps now maybe I can contac that town, but still doesnt explain why he was buried in van meter. I have contacted all mine expe...
by freespirit
29 Aug 2013, 04:45

Dear Pippo, thank you for your help. My aunt sent me the photo quite some time ago. On my grandfather (Joseph Gagliardi) marriage certificate June 24, 1916, he states his father John Gagliardi to be dead. Still a mystery to me. warmly freespirit
by freespirit
27 Aug 2013, 19:13

I so appreciate all of your help so much. I could not find the 1900 census either. I think before I did list his children with Josephine Brunell and it did say that to of my relatives were born in France. Rose was born there 6-19-1887 and it said Thomas was also October 18, 1893, now my grandfather ...
by freespirit
27 Aug 2013, 00:43

Thank you Laura, but it said that he died in 1899. In 1900 Josephine Brunel married Alphone Deullis. stating that John Gagliardi had already died.................freespirit
by freespirit
23 Aug 2013, 23:46

Have photo. keep saying invalid entry. Died in 1899. Also have a photo of Giovanni.
by freespirit
22 Aug 2013, 18:02

inscription of my great grandfathers headstone

LA Page Delban Di Giovanni Gagliardi Fu Giuseppee Di Rosaenato Inaurano vl30 September 1864 Morto 26 Maggio Vanmeter Pa sua Gagliardi This headstone is located in westmoreland west newton pennsylvania. They said my great grandfathers name was giovanni gagliardi. He married Josephine Theodora Brunell...