Thanks John. I'd love to take a look!
Kathy
Search found 3 matches
- 02 Jul 2007, 23:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family from Montemileto
- Replies: 67
- Views: 56814
- 01 Jul 2007, 04:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for ceccacci family
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3312
Re: looking for ceccacci family
I am from a Ceccacci line but they were from Guarcino. Any connection?
- 01 Jul 2007, 04:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family from Montemileto
- Replies: 67
- Views: 56814
Re: Family from Montemileto
I have Frongillo, Colella, Capone and Ragno in my family tree. The Bil Fragnillo mentioned in a post is actually my g-grandfather Basilio Frangillo who was in NJ. Giovanna was his sister.
I'm just getting familiar with this site but I see a number of connections from Montemiletto. I have the tapes ...
I'm just getting familiar with this site but I see a number of connections from Montemiletto. I have the tapes ...