Search found 9 matches

by ceddia
23 Mar 2015, 18:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ceddia or Alessandro Families
Replies: 17
Views: 4084

Re: Ceddia or Alessandro Families

Thanks for trying and for the information!
by ceddia
20 Mar 2015, 13:43

Recently found out that Giuseppe may have been born in or around 1881 and possibly in San Marcos in Lamos instead of San Nicgrandro. We are still looking for any Italian birth records for Giuseppe and family (children) or Italian wife. Thanks
by ceddia
02 Jul 2014, 03:44

Thanks
by ceddia
28 Jun 2014, 04:45

I do believe that is him. Do you have any information about his wife or children he left in Italy? I have written to several Ceddia families in Italy and the ones I received answers from were all very nice, but none seemed to think they were related. It is my understanding that Guiseppe had daughter...
by ceddia
02 Mar 2014, 22:10

I meant to say that I agreed that was the Ohio death index record for my grandfather that you found and that we found his gravestone here in Cincinnati. I have never found a death notice from a local paper. I would really like to find his First wife's maiden name and his children that he left in Ita...
by ceddia
28 Feb 2014, 18:09

I am still looking for information from Italy on either my grandfather or grandmother. I have all the information I can find here in the US but need information from Italy especially on my grandfather's first wife Lucia and any children they had. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
by ceddia
14 Oct 2013, 03:54

Re my grandfather Guiseppe Ceddia: we believe that he had a sister in Italy named Rosetta Ceddia Granito. Any information on this person would be appreciated!
by ceddia
06 Sep 2013, 19:54

This is the death notice for my grandfather and we did locate his gravestone. Unfortunately my father was only about 10 when Giuseppe died and he said Giuseppe never spoke about Italy at home that he remembers. My grandmother, who was much younger did re-marry but also never spoke about Italy. She w...
by ceddia
06 Sep 2013, 03:59

Ceddia or Alessandro Families

I am looking for information about my grandfather and grandmother, My grandfather came from San Nicandro, Italy. His name was Guiseppe Ceddia and he came to the United States in 1907 and 1913. He was born in 1873. He had a wife in Italy named Lucia(?) who died between 1907 and 1913 which is why he c...