Lee, your email didn't work.. tried a couple variations but no luck. I have photos you might be interested in.. if you can email me (lauriesullivan55@yahoo.com)...tried to send photos to you but they kept bouncing back to me.
Tessa and Sue.. my grandparents lived in Hartford, Connecticut .. as did ...
Search found 4 matches
- 31 Oct 2013, 18:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info on Francesco Mangini(Mancini)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4042
- 31 Oct 2013, 17:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info on Francesco Mangini(Mancini)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4042
Re: Info on Francesco Mangini(Mancini)
I am at work now, but will post more later.. thanks to everyone for the info!! I have some pictures of Franceso and Civitta if anyone would be interested in copies. Email me at lauriesullivan55@yahoo.com. Thank you all so much!!
- 31 Oct 2013, 02:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info on Francesco Mangini(Mancini)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4042
Info on Francesco Mangini(Mancini)
I am hoping to get some help with finding out information about my great grandparents.
My grandmother was Rose Mangini (1896(Italy) - 1984), she was about 15 I believe when they came to the United states. She had two sisters.. Mary Grace Mangini (1900-1979), Mary Mangini (Oct 7,1907 to Feb 13, 1963 ...
My grandmother was Rose Mangini (1896(Italy) - 1984), she was about 15 I believe when they came to the United states. She had two sisters.. Mary Grace Mangini (1900-1979), Mary Mangini (Oct 7,1907 to Feb 13, 1963 ...
- 25 Oct 2013, 21:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mangini Family
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26389
Re: Mangini Family
I am hoping to get some help with finding out information about my great grandparents.
My grandmother was Rose Mangini (1896(Italy) - 1984), she was about 15 I believe when they came to the United states. She had two sisters.. Mary Grace Mangini (1900-1979), Mary Mangini (Oct 7,1907 to Feb 13, 1963 ...
My grandmother was Rose Mangini (1896(Italy) - 1984), she was about 15 I believe when they came to the United states. She had two sisters.. Mary Grace Mangini (1900-1979), Mary Mangini (Oct 7,1907 to Feb 13, 1963 ...