How do I request birth/death records from Isernia? Both great grandparents were born in Isernia. Great great grandparents died in Isernia. Surnames of Testa, Damiani, Quaresima.
Maryellen
Search found 2 matches
- 31 Dec 2013, 19:11
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Isernia
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1184
- 31 Dec 2013, 18:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for my Ancestors :)
- Replies: 47
- Views: 79584
Re: Looking for my Ancestors :)TESTA-Isernia
Hi I believe we are distant cousins. I'd love any info on the Testa family from Isernia.
My 2nd g-gf is Antonio Testa b March 1852 in Isernia, is there a way to obtain a birth record? His son Celestino married Alba Maria Quaresima(b. 6/26/1879), all from Isernia. Her father Santo Marie Alessandro ...
My 2nd g-gf is Antonio Testa b March 1852 in Isernia, is there a way to obtain a birth record? His son Celestino married Alba Maria Quaresima(b. 6/26/1879), all from Isernia. Her father Santo Marie Alessandro ...