Search found 7 matches

by marguelena
27 Jul 2014, 05:13
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Contacting the Comune! Questions...
Replies: 4
Views: 1326

Re: Contacting the Comune! Questions...

Thanks for the help guys :) What form is the one in From the Chicago consulate? I need to ask the commune to register me and give me the paper to get my passport. The form given is asking for an update... Which isn't what I need ... Lolol so that form wouldn't help me too much. I have my file number...
by marguelena
24 Jul 2014, 04:28
Topic: Contacting the Comune! Questions...
Replies: 4
Views: 1326

Contacting the Comune! Questions...

So I traveled from Baltimore to Philadelphia to find that my agent emailed my application for citizenship.... In January. They said I needed to speak to the Comune to ask them if they registered me but I don't speak italian.... I am not quite sure what I should do... Should I call them, fax them, or...
by marguelena
07 Mar 2014, 23:45
Topic: Need some help! Kind of confused!
Replies: 8
Views: 2206

Re: Need some help! Kind of confused!

MMM no that more or less answers my question! thanks!!!
by marguelena
07 Mar 2014, 19:05

Did you have any of the atta? I have a scan of the document. I'm going to email them and figure out what they offer.
by marguelena
07 Mar 2014, 04:36

Thanks guys!!! Were myitslianfamily quick about it? I saw them and just was confused on how long it would take! I was a little apprehensive about using them and thought they were a scam. And then. If I wanted to do it myself, how much do these certificates generally cost? How do I even send the mone...
by marguelena
06 Mar 2014, 18:02

Thank you kindly for your answer! I figured that out when I called down ofmy frustrations! Though I greatly appreciate your assistance. But now I'm figuring do I need to pay for it? I'm not sure quite how much.... nor am I finding a place to put it.... And then... if I am to pay them, do I use a mon...
by marguelena
05 Mar 2014, 18:37

Need some help! Kind of confused!

Hi!, For the past two years, I have been working on getting my Italian citizenship to no avail. The agent at the Philadelphia consulate said, "Oh, you can mail the last document you need." Bullshit. Don't ever mail anything ever! So... basically... I was almost done and now I need to get n...