Search found 10 matches

by cbrogio
08 May 2003, 02:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information about Brogio & Broggio surnames
Replies: 26
Views: 27190

Ok,Peter .I made a mistake.In his marrige certificate it's written then he was Alexandre Broggio born in provincia di Verona and his father was Giusepe Broggio born in provincia di Verona.Then his surname was Broggio.Cleide Brogio
by cbrogio
02 May 2003, 15:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information about Brogio & Broggio surnames
Replies: 26
Views: 27190

because in Brazil for the register Brogio and Broggio is the same when he writes the certificate.Cleide Brogio
by cbrogio
29 Apr 2003, 20:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information about Brogio & Broggio surnames
Replies: 26
Views: 27190

His surname was Broggio because his marriage certificate is more trustworthy then others certificates here.Cleide Brogio
by cbrogio
29 Apr 2003, 16:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information about Brogio & Broggio surnames
Replies: 26
Views: 27190

Thanks Petre for your information. I found a marriage certificate of the Alexandre Brogio(born in 1876) and it tells me that his surname is Broggio and he is from provicia di Verona and Marieta Trombini(born in 1880)is from Provicia di Rovigo and the alexandre parent's are Giusepi Broggio and Maria ...
by cbrogio
26 Apr 2003, 22:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information about Brogio & Broggio surnames
Replies: 26
Views: 27190

Hi , Peter.Could you tell me please, the site in internet that can give me all addresses of civil registration office in all comunes of Verona and Rovigo?Cleide Brogio
by cbrogio
07 Apr 2003, 03:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information about Brogio & Broggio surnames
Replies: 26
Views: 27190

Peter, the problem is that I already researched here in practically many sites and places in Brazil. I went to the national File (www.arquivonacional.gov.br) in Rio de Janeiro (I live in São Paulo-SP to 450Km from Rio) where they have the microfilms and documents and manifestos of the vapors that ...
by cbrogio
04 Apr 2003, 19:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information about Brogio & Broggio surnames
Replies: 26
Views: 27190

Thanks Peter. I saw in Ellis Island a person Giovanni Brogio arrived in 1912 from Montescheno and hi father`s name is Luigi Broggio in the register.Is that a graphical error? Cleide Brogio.
by cbrogio
03 Apr 2003, 16:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information about Brogio & Broggio surnames
Replies: 26
Views: 27190

Peter, Thanks for your information .My ancestry surname is Brogio.In my reseach Brogio and Broggio surnames are in the same cities .I know Broggi surname is derived from Ambrogio then I concluded that Broggio and Brogio is same surname.Is that correct?
by cbrogio
02 Apr 2003, 19:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information about Brogio & Broggio surnames
Replies: 26
Views: 27190

Information about Brogio & Broggio surnames

Can anyone tell me how I can find information about Broggio and Brogio surnames . I am looking for a birth certificate of my ancestor that emigrated to Brazil about 1896 Alessandro Brogio and he was born in 1865 in the Veneto area and married with Marieta Trombini but I don`t know the city of birth ...
by cbrogio
02 Apr 2003, 19:47
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: information about Brogio & Broggio surnames
Replies: 1
Views: 4690

information about Brogio & Broggio surnames

Can anyone tell me how I can find information about Broggio and Brogio surnames . I am looking for a birth certificate of my ancestor that emigrated to Brazil about 1896 Alessandro Brogio and he was born in 1865 in the Veneto area and married with Marieta Trombini but I don`t know the city of birth ...