Search found 4 matches
- 19 Mar 2017, 20:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Familysearch Torino Parish Records Missing
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1197
Familysearch Torino Parish Records Missing
Anyone know why none of the parish records for Torino are available on Familysearch? I am looking to research the San Giovanni Batista in Torino and cannot find any records for 1600-1799. Were they destroyed or not microfilmed?
- 10 Jul 2014, 22:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need to get ahold of Maurizio on this board
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1772
Need to get ahold of Maurizio on this board
Anyone have his contact info?
- 26 Jun 2014, 05:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Clerico Database List
- Replies: 0
- Views: 863
Clerico Database List
Contact me on Clerico database assembled from familysearch archives from Turin area. Dating 1730-1860s.
- 26 Jun 2014, 05:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Clerico - Feletto, Canavese, Piedmonte, Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1742
Clerico - Feletto, Canavese, Piedmonte, Italy
I am looking to find more information on the following people and wonder if you can add any insight or references on Clerico in Feletto or Canavese area;
I am searching for more information regarding my distant grandfather, Domenico Clerico born in Feletto from about 1750 to 1780. Domenico married ...
I am searching for more information regarding my distant grandfather, Domenico Clerico born in Feletto from about 1750 to 1780. Domenico married ...