Search found 6 matches

by ItalianOrigins
27 Oct 2014, 18:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Libertucci from Casacalenda,Molise
Replies: 3
Views: 1348

Re: Libertucci from Casacalenda,Molise

Hello, I am looking for my relatives from Casacalenda. My father is Franco (Frank) Libertucci and brother Victor Libertucci His parents are Attilio Libertucci and Carmela (Di Tomaso) Libertucci Attilio's siblings were Victor, Josephine. If any info please write:) Rosanna Libertucci Daughter of Fran...
by ItalianOrigins
27 Oct 2014, 18:29
Topic: Raffaelo De Nobile
Replies: 8
Views: 3098

Re: Raffaelo De Nobile

I'LL try and see if I can find a birth record , that way I can get his parents names and than hopefully be able to find any siblings of Raffaelo De Nobile and than I should have enough information to setup a basic family tree . Hello Tony, I live ten minutes away from San Vito Chietino, feel free t...
by ItalianOrigins
07 Aug 2014, 10:28
Topic: Arce parish records
Replies: 7
Views: 2016

Re: Arce parish records

TerraLavoro wrote:That's interesting ItalianOrigins, is that because Ferentino is the location of the diocesan archive?
Yes TerraLavoro, the diocesan archive is based in Ferentino. They have records from the 17th century up to the 20th century.
by ItalianOrigins
05 Aug 2014, 13:36
Topic: Arce parish records
Replies: 7
Views: 2016

Re: Arce parish records

Does anyone know the condition/extent of parish records in Arce? Most interested in marriage records in the period 1720-1770. Thank you. Hello TerraLavoro, the parish records from Arce are probably kept in Ferentino. Most of the little towns in the Frosinone province have moved their parish archive...
by ItalianOrigins
07 Jul 2014, 10:01
Topic: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina
Replies: 21
Views: 18545

Re: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina

Hello Kimberly! My parents-in-law live in Santa Croce di Magliano. There is still one Pollice family living in the town, they may be the descendants of Teresa. I don't know them in person but the town is very small and everyone knows each other so I may be able to find it out. Same thing for Petrell...
by ItalianOrigins
05 Jul 2014, 09:50
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Chieti, abruzzo orphanage
Replies: 5
Views: 13209

Re: Chieti, abruzzo orphanage

At that time in Chieti there was another orphanage, its name was St.Luigi Gonzaga institute, based in Corso Marrucino, the main street of Chieti old centre. You may try and see if this name sounds familiar to your friend. Let me know if you need more information.