Search found 7 matches

by Robert48
11 Jan 2004, 21:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Campisciano
Replies: 4
Views: 4883

Thank you suanj
Regards
Robert
by Robert48
10 Jan 2004, 10:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Campisciano
Replies: 4
Views: 4883

Campisciano

Hello
My name is Robert Campiciano (Campisciano) I reside in Australia.
I have traced the origins of my family to Chiusa Sclafani.
In Chiusa Sclafani there are 2 families that claim not to be related to each other, I did establish one of them to be related to me.
I am able to locate records from ...
by Robert48
18 Apr 2003, 14:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Campisciano in Tunisi or from Chiusi Sclafani
Replies: 14
Views: 16712

Campisciano

Thankyou Peter
I have a fealing that the origins could be Campisano as this with the dialects in the region could have ended up as is now.
The email here is robert@aimrace.com.au
by Robert48
18 Apr 2003, 13:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Campisciano in Tunisi or from Chiusi Sclafani
Replies: 14
Views: 16712

Campisciano

Fellows I am great full for the information, sorry if I am slow but this board is not advising me when a post is there, I have looked at the details and it should send an advise email that a post is done against this topic.
With respect to the question Peter, I have many Campisciano around the world ...
by Robert48
17 Apr 2003, 10:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Campisciano in Tunisi or from Chiusi Sclafani
Replies: 14
Views: 16712

Tunisi

Hi Peter
Yes Tunis (Tunisi)
Regards

This board is not sending me notification of reply posts, looked at the account details and all looks ok.
by Robert48
16 Apr 2003, 11:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Campisciano in Tunisi or from Chiusi Sclafani
Replies: 14
Views: 16712

Sorry for the delay

Sorry Peter I had no idea that you had responded to the post.
The name Campisciano is related to me, my father was born there, but deceased. His parents came from there.
I am wanting to trace the origins and connections in this are.
Any way thanks for the information and link
Regards
Robert
by Robert48
10 Apr 2003, 06:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Campisciano in Tunisi or from Chiusi Sclafani
Replies: 14
Views: 16712

Campisciano in Tunisi or from Chiusi Sclafani

:) If any one has any information on the Campisciano I would be really greatfull for any information.

I am seeking information on migration from Sicilia to Tunisia relating to the above name

Thanks
Robert Campiciano