Search found 3 matches

by angelini7ca
09 Dec 2019, 05:19
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Help! My parents were never married.
Replies: 2
Views: 1266

Re: Help! My parents were never married.

Thank you. I am named in his will. I will ask the consulate if they will accept this, before I try to locate it.
by angelini7ca
09 Dec 2019, 00:04
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Help! My parents were never married.
Replies: 2
Views: 1266

Help! My parents were never married.

Hi everyone, I need some guidance please. Wondering if anyone has experienced this? I am applying for JS GF-F-Me (Canadian). My dad is named on my birth certificate, but there is no MC, as my parents never married.. and my dad is deceased. Has anyone applied for JS via the paternal line, without a ...
by angelini7ca
26 Oct 2014, 19:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Info needed for Guido Angelini of Ascole Piceno b. 1886-ish
Replies: 2
Views: 1424

Info needed for Guido Angelini of Ascole Piceno b. 1886-ish

Hello. I am trying to trace my family in Italy. I am also trying to apply for my Italian Citizenship via jure sanguinis. I know very little. I'm looking for any information on a Guido Angelini born approximately 1886 in Ascole Piceno. Also looking for any information on Emma Camilli (possibly a ...