Search found 5 matches
- 02 Dec 2014, 19:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Corleone Church Record Translation Please :)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1280
Re: Corleone Church Record Translation Please :)
Thanks guys!!!
- 02 Dec 2014, 17:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Prizzi Church Record Translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1379
Re: Prizzi Church Record Translation
Thank you! I thought I posted the link to the actual record, thanks for finding it for me! So would there be a reason for the brides grandfather to be listed?
- 01 Dec 2014, 22:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Prizzi Church Record Translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1379
Prizzi Church Record Translation
Could someone please translate the entire record of Salvatore Salerno and Thomasina Musca's marriage. It starts on the bottom left and goes across to the top right. It's a lot different than the Corleone records so it's hard for me to read. I'd especially like dates and names of parents, and any ...
- 01 Dec 2014, 22:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Corleone Church Record Translation - Cusimano
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2870
Re: Corleone Church Record Translation - Cusimano
Wow, no wonder, I have been searching for the bride's parents in Corleone to no avail! Good thing I read this! (Hey Joe, this is your 4th cousin Harmony hehe I joined here finally!)
- 01 Dec 2014, 22:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Corleone Church Record Translation Please :)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1280
Corleone Church Record Translation Please :)
The record on the top left for the marriage of Sylvester Trombatore. I would like to know the names of his parents but also his bride and her parents and any pertinent information. Thanks!
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-11610-2520-3?cc=2046915&wc=MG3H-N38:351041801,351041802,351333501
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-11610-2520-3?cc=2046915&wc=MG3H-N38:351041801,351041802,351333501