Search found 7 matches

by TZolo
03 Apr 2015, 03:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Calvary Cemetery in NYC
Replies: 7
Views: 453

Re: Calvary Cemetery in NYC

There's a great site (and there are no charges to create an account -- or to request pictures of headstones) It's called Find-A-Grave (Findagrave.com) Indeed that child is buried in Calvary Cemetery in Woodside, Queens, NY. There is also a memorial for him created on the Find-A-Grave Website. His pl...
by TZolo
26 Mar 2015, 05:04
Topic: Giovanna Montagnino
Views: 587

Re: Giovanna Montagnino

I found this information on Family Search: Name: Caterina Loria Event Type: Death Event Date: 19 Apr 1917 Event Place: Manhattan, New York, New York, United States Residence Place: 228 E. 73 St. Gender: Female Age: 1 Marital Status: Single Race: White Occupation: 228 E. 73 St. Birth Date: 08 Sep 191...
by TZolo
26 Mar 2015, 04:58

Robin, Thank you for the information about Salvatore: Being that I don't know much about Salvatore (Who he married, if anybody? Perhaps he died without even ever marrying etc. There's lots of possibilities with him). However, as for Giovanna, I found this using Familysearch.org.. Turns out she got m...
by TZolo
26 Mar 2015, 02:01

Robin, Thanks so much for realizing that about Stefano.. I don't recognize that last name at all (I've actually never come across that last name "Dillisciandra" ever in my research). I did see that Antonio Galioto list his cousin as Salvatore Montagnino and that name next to Giovanna is unreadable t...
by TZolo
26 Mar 2015, 00:56

Giovanna Montagnino

I hope that with little information being known about this person.. (a possible cousin of mine) Someone could help me locate the exact location for her and her family members in my family tree. Giovanna Montagnino is believed to be a cousin of my relative Antonino Galioto. Giovanna Montagnino was bo...
by TZolo
19 Dec 2014, 08:32
Topic: Natale Palazzolo & Siblings.
Replies: 8
Views: 488

Re: Natale Palazzolo & Siblings.

Thank You Marty for doing your research and replying quickly. I didn't know could search the image collections on Family Search. It's organized by event church, and then year right? Do I have that correctly? Thanks again for discovering this out for me. Next I'll try to look for Domenico and see if ...
by TZolo
18 Dec 2014, 02:24
Topic: Natale Palazzolo & Siblings.
Replies: 8
Views: 488

Natale Palazzolo & Siblings.

To whoever can help me: My grandparents are Natale Palazzolo & Josephine Palazzolo. (Her maiden name was Palazzolo too). Natale was born on September 8th, 1902. He died in 1968 Josephine was born on January 18th, 1903. She died in 1983. It is believed that Natale Palazzolo & Josephine Palazzolo not ...