Search found 17 matches

by bring
02 Nov 2019, 15:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Louisa Brizolara
Replies: 2
Views: 773

Re: Louisa Brizolara

I am Brignole. There is a marriage of G. Brignole and M.Sbarboro. Maria Sbarboro moved to Chicago after living in Buffalo NY. Then a marriage to Brizzolara (Am. spelling is Brissolara). We do have a family tree of the line, of Benedetto Brizzolara. if you want to PM me.
by bring
05 Oct 2019, 14:33
Topic: Mare family
Replies: 4
Views: 898

Re: Mare family

Did. I know the birth and death, but would like to know family members.
by bring
22 Sep 2019, 17:18
Topic: Brignolo Family - Asti Provence
Replies: 3
Views: 1182

Re: Brignolo Family - Asti Provence

I don't know if this may be of help, but knowing what I went though trying to locate my ancestors. I found out that I am a Brignole, from Liguria. Many times it was spelled Brignole (i)(o). Many of his relatives were from the Piedmont region. And some settled in California. It's worth checking out s...
by bring
21 Sep 2019, 16:41
Topic: Mare family
Replies: 4
Views: 898

Mare family

Looking for relatives of Lazzaro Mare; born Mar 1848 and died: Feb 1926 in Compiano.
by bring
05 Nov 2018, 14:26
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Belpiano and small villages
Replies: 2
Views: 1842

Belpiano and small villages

Belpiano (Borzonasca)is resort town today, but does anyone know it's history in the early 1800's? Any history on the villages Brignole and Brizzolara, also what are they like today? Are there any Brignole's or Mare' still living in the area?
by bring
07 Aug 2018, 17:38
Topic: Brignole family
Replies: 10
Views: 3068

Re: Brignole family

Tessa 78: I tried the links you gave me to family search. Are there any ways to find birth records before 1866?
by bring
30 Jul 2018, 16:40

I checked that ship-manifest you put the link to. The birth dates are too late, but I think they are the same family. Would there be ship-manifest for a French ship leaving Genoa around 1859?
by bring
28 Jul 2018, 00:22

Can't find a ship manifest. Don't have a Port of Call. Some immigrants came through Canada then crossed the boarder to the US, not all were recorded.
by bring
27 Jul 2018, 14:57

So one of the parishes in Boronasca should have a baptism record on him, and the church would list the parents names even if the parents weren't married? Is there any reason why he would of not taken his fathers name?
by bring
26 Jul 2018, 18:23

My grt-grandfather Pietro Brignole dob: Jan 1842 +/- a couple of years, I found out through y-DNA that his father was a Mare', but his mother was a Brignole. A family member Agostina was found in the main parish records but no one else. Agostina's dob:1834, parents were Giuseppe & Mary Brignole(...
by bring
20 Jul 2018, 16:00

Brignole family

Does anyone know anything about the Brignole's from Borzanasca, Ligiria? Pariahs: marriages, baptisms, deaths?
by bring
24 Sep 2015, 20:15
Topic: Brinchelli's
Replies: 1
Views: 1749

Brinchelli's

Does anyone have any information on family Brinchelli around the Cuneo, Piedmont area?
spelling my be a little different.
by bring
27 Aug 2015, 22:44
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How can I trace someone who went to France to board a ship to the US?
Replies: 1
Views: 2957

How can I trace someone who went to France to board a ship to the US?

My great grandfather went to France from Italy (possibly Peidmont) and board a French ship to the US (possibly Philadelphia PA). How can I find Italian passengers list from a French ship in 1859/1860?
by bring
03 Aug 2015, 21:36
Topic: Possible name for Bringley
Replies: 17
Views: 4288

Re: Possible name for Bringley

Still looking for possible spelling in Northern Italian for "Bringley" Peter: Liguria, Piedmont or Aosta Valley region. Close to France. Also possible French ports and ships that came to US in 1859 or 1860. Or a good resource I might try. I am so at a dead end :(
by bring
28 Jul 2015, 22:03
Topic: Possible name for Bringley
Replies: 17
Views: 4288

Re: Possible name for Bringley

Thanks, I'll try that. I'm glad to know that's it not just me. Back to my family. My Grandfather and a couple of siblings passed away at a young age; so we don't have a lot of stories. My grandfather didn't own any property so he moved around the finger lakes NY and PA. When he was in the Civil War ...