Search found 2 matches
- 28 Jul 2015, 18:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Messina/Crisafulli in/from Furnari, Sicily
- Replies: 12
- Views: 15922
Re: Messina/Crisafulli in/from Furnari, Sicily
Correction, Grazia was born in 1907, so would have been five, close to six, when left in Furnari in 1913.
- 17 Jul 2015, 17:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Messina/Crisafulli in/from Furnari, Sicily
- Replies: 12
- Views: 15922
Re: Messina/Crisafulli in/from Furnari, Sicily
I just wrote a long response, and it does not show as having posted, so I have to make this quicker.
I was just in Fùrnari. I believe Crisafulli is the most common surname there.
My grandfather's mother's second husband had the last name Crisafulli, but I don't think they're connected to yours ...
I was just in Fùrnari. I believe Crisafulli is the most common surname there.
My grandfather's mother's second husband had the last name Crisafulli, but I don't think they're connected to yours ...