Search found 11 matches

by DianeSaltarelli
25 Aug 2015, 14:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Francesco Saverio Morrone Information
Replies: 8
Views: 2373

Re: Francesco Saverio Morrone Information

Thank you so much suanj! This is right according to what Tessa found, that Francesco was not present at the birth of his son, Luigi Morrone, because he traveled to America in 1891. I'm going to check out your website. Have a wonderful day! :)
by DianeSaltarelli
24 Aug 2015, 14:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Francesco Saverio Morrone Information
Replies: 8
Views: 2373

Re: Francesco Saverio Morrone Information

Thank you so much suanj! This is probably Francesco, but the writing is so light. I'm just happy to get this far. :)
by DianeSaltarelli
24 Aug 2015, 14:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Francesco Saverio Morrone Information
Replies: 8
Views: 2373

Re: Francesco Saverio Morrone Information

I'm so sorry Biff. Francesco was born on Feb. 4 or 5, 1854 in Ielsi, Campobasso, Italy. He had 1 son, Luigi. I think there was 1 or maybe 2 other brothers. He went back to Italy to live there permanently, but I don't know when.
by DianeSaltarelli
23 Aug 2015, 21:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Francesco Saverio Morrone Information
Replies: 8
Views: 2373

Francesco Saverio Morrone Information

Hi! I was wondering if you could find any document showing Francesco Morrone traveling to American between 1890 and 1892. He would have been there for sure in 1891. Also, wondering if there are any photos of him and his family. Thank you so much! :)
by DianeSaltarelli
12 Aug 2015, 21:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Info on Santella/Morrone family in Jelsi, Campobasso
Replies: 19
Views: 8943

Re: Info on Santella/Morrone family in Jelsi, Campobasso

Thanks so much Tessa! :) I love the quote you added. I don't drive anymore, but do have an old driver's license with a picture so I guess I can make a copy & send it with a letter. You provided me with so much info! Yes, Angelo Saltarelli & family are my family. :) His son, Philip was my grandfather ...
by DianeSaltarelli
12 Aug 2015, 16:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Info on Santella/Morrone family in Jelsi, Campobasso
Replies: 19
Views: 8943

Re: Info on Santella/Morrone family in Jelsi, Campobasso

Thanks so much again Tessa! I did scroll, but what happens is that I can't see the very top or bottom, but it's alright. My husband can make them a bit darker. Not sure when Angelo came to the US, but that date might be right. Yes, he came to Norwalk, CT, Fairfield County. I don't know when his wife ...
by DianeSaltarelli
12 Aug 2015, 16:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Info on Santella/Morrone family in Jelsi, Campobasso
Replies: 19
Views: 8943

Re: Info on Santella/Morrone family in Jelsi, Campobasso

Oh wow Tessa you are terrific! :) It's hard for me to read a lot of the copies because of my eyesight & being a little on the light side, but that's okay. I'm still saving them.

My dad's grandfather was Angelo Saltarelli from Minturno. I *think* his wife's name was Maria Sparagno. There also may be ...
by DianeSaltarelli
12 Aug 2015, 15:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Info on Santella/Morrone family in Jelsi, Campobasso
Replies: 19
Views: 8943

Re: Info on Santella/Morrone family in Jelsi, Campobasso

Grazie, grazie, grazie Tessa! :) I'm in shock again! How did you find all of this so fast? I told my mom yesterday & she kept saying yes, nana talked about those people & said she remembered their names. I wish there were photos, but I'm so happy you gave me all this info going so far back. This is ...
by DianeSaltarelli
11 Aug 2015, 14:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Info on Santella/Morrone family in Jelsi, Campobasso
Replies: 19
Views: 8943

Re: Info on Santella/Morrone family in Jelsi, Campobasso

Grazie Tessa!!!! Oh my! I can't believe you found all this info for me. I can't wait to tell my mom. :) I'm so happy. You made my day. It looks like there was a Morrone on both sides of my nana's family. I know there is a Santella on both sides as well. Have a wonderful day!
by DianeSaltarelli
10 Aug 2015, 13:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Info on Santella/Morrone family in Jelsi, Campobasso
Replies: 19
Views: 8943

Re: Info on Santella/Morrone family in Jelsi, Campobasso

I'm sorry, but I forgot to give you birth dates. May 1899 for Luigine Santella and Aug. 1889 for Luigi Morrone. Thank you!
by DianeSaltarelli
09 Aug 2015, 21:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Info on Santella/Morrone family in Jelsi, Campobasso
Replies: 19
Views: 8943

Info on Santella/Morrone family in Jelsi, Campobasso

I'm looking for any info or photos on my grandmother, Louise (Luigine) Santella Morrone, her husband Louis (Luigi) Morrone and her parents Nicola and Teresa Santella. Thank you!