Search found 5 matches

by jfm44
07 Nov 2018, 23:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Monteleone
Replies: 4
Views: 1116

Re: Monteleone

Hi Tessa I found part of it on Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island passenger search and on the 1930 US census. The three children listed are Lena born in Italy, Sarah & Joseph both born in New Your I'm not sure where he lived I think Brooklyn. Thanks https://www.libertyellisfoundation.org/passe...
by jfm44
06 Nov 2018, 15:53
Topic: Monteleone
Replies: 4
Views: 1116

Monteleone

Any information on Giovanni Monteleone would be appreciated, especially his wife's maiden name. His wife's parents were possibly from Sicily. He last known residents was Leido Italy I think. He moved to the USA around 1910.
Thank you again
John
by jfm44
17 Dec 2015, 18:50
Topic: Alessandro Morano
Replies: 7
Views: 2611

Re: Alessandro Morano

Thanks very much. I have been looking and wondering about my great grandparents for a long time. My Grandfather Alessandro & wife had another daughter Teresa who was apx. 2 yrs. older who was also born in Italy. I tried the links you posted along with other familysearch.org links and came up wit...
by jfm44
15 Dec 2015, 01:06
Topic: Alessandro Morano
Replies: 7
Views: 2611

Alessandro Morano

Looking for any information on Alessandro Morano or his wife Gelsomina Morano (nee Casorelli). There last known address before moving to the United States was in Melfi. They left Italy some time around 1902-1909. Alessandro's fathers name was Francesco Savario his mother's was Palma E. Mazzuccasa. G...