Search found 33 matches

by LoralDojo
28 Oct 2014, 03:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Suggestion for the owners/Managers of this website
Replies: 4
Views: 1687

Re: Suggestion for the owners/Managers of this website

I wish there was such a spreadsheet :)
by LoralDojo
28 Oct 2014, 03:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Info needed for Guido Angelini of Ascole Piceno b. 1886-ish
Replies: 2
Views: 1421

Re: Info needed for Guido Angelini of Ascole Piceno b. 1886-

Hey Angelini of Ascoli Piceno... I'd like to get to know you... loreenevans@yahoo.com

My great grandfather was Nazzareno Angelini (1895) son of Amedio and Filomena (diguldi) my ggf was one of eight or nine children. please email me and put the subject ANGELINI ASCOLI PICENO... and i will get ...
by LoralDojo
28 Oct 2014, 03:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: TERAMO ABRUZZI FAMILY TREES
Replies: 4
Views: 2824

TERAMO ABRUZZI FAMILY TREES

I've compiled a lot of information on families from Moro D'orro, Notaresco, Castelalto... and so on and so forth... Hit me up with your family name and I might be able to help you connect the dots. loreenevans@yahoo.com and put in the subject TERAMO ABRUZZI or something so I don't ignore your email ...
by LoralDojo
22 Jan 2014, 09:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ettorre family Guillianova Italy
Replies: 11
Views: 9256

Re: Ettorre family Guillianova Italy

My Ettore's are from Moro D'oro or there abouts... my maria was maria domenica grazia ettorre... her mother was marianna bonaduce... maria married giuseppe natalini....

and you have an interest in Ettore's of Teramo, email me loreenevans@yahoo.com
by LoralDojo
03 Jan 2010, 06:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Angelini, Costantino, Orazio, DiGuldi
Replies: 18
Views: 17900

Re: Angelini, Costantino, Orazio, DiGuldi

This is why you are you. I really did order the LDS order forms... but then I never ordered the microfilm... because I'm lazy, Peter. Facebook and Myspace have helped me immensely. Given that my family stayed somewhat in contact with relatives in Italy for a couple generations (just prior to mine ...
by LoralDojo
26 Mar 2009, 16:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Angelini, Costantino, Orazio, DiGuldi
Replies: 18
Views: 17900

Re: Angelini, Costantino, Orazio, DiGuldi

well you know that i love you... ill go thru that very slowly for awhile... you know i'm lazy and will not take the regular mail steps until i retire... which is a long time off as im just beginning to etch out a meager career :))
by LoralDojo
11 Mar 2009, 22:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Angelini, Costantino, Orazio, DiGuldi
Replies: 18
Views: 17900

Re: Angelini, Costantino, Orazio, DiGuldi

Hi peter just bumping my names
by LoralDojo
28 Apr 2007, 23:27
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: search feature
Replies: 4
Views: 6222

search feature

best way ever for me to see that nobody else in here is interested in my families surnames still.... :lol:

thanks

Lori
by LoralDojo
28 Apr 2007, 23:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Della Loggia of Brigadoon J/K Montepagano
Replies: 20
Views: 19018

Re: Della Loggia of Brigadoon J/K Montepagano

Ok. About time to get drastic. I have yet to order records from LDS. (I've been a little busy with law school). I have mass emailed all people with the last name Della Loggia to no avail. I've got some other tricks up my sleeve, yet. As for the name Della Loggia being common, this isn't so in my ...
by LoralDojo
28 Apr 2007, 17:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Natalini
Replies: 3
Views: 4491

Natalini

So I have A LOT of information on the Natalini family coming out of Notaresco, Teramo, Abruzzi, Italy. It goes back to a Sebastiano born 1723. If you are a Natalini and are interested, just contact me on myspace www.myspace.com/lollidama and send me a message.

Right now we have several veins of ...
by LoralDojo
23 Apr 2007, 21:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Della Loggia of Brigadoon J/K Montepagano
Replies: 20
Views: 19018

Re: Della Loggia of Brigadoon J/K Montepagano

bump my family names up in case you might recognize yourself
by LoralDojo
08 Jun 2006, 01:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ettorre family Guillianova Italy
Replies: 11
Views: 9256

Re: Ettorre family Guillianova Italy

well Lori, what I ask you is of to know with precision what you need about:


-"Anthony Ettorre born in Guillianova Italy. It is a resort town near the ocean and there is a mountainous region nearby called cinzano ( spelling may not be right ). His father was Giovanni Ettorre who died in the late ...
by LoralDojo
08 Jun 2006, 00:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ettorre family Guillianova Italy
Replies: 11
Views: 9256

Re: Ettorre family Guillianova Italy

Hi Lori,

Found this that may be of interest to you..

U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942 Recordinfo
about Gabriele Natalini
Name: Gabriele Natalini
Birth Date: 16 Feb 1895
Residence: Westmoreland, Pennsylvania
Birth: Guardia Umano, Italy
Race: White
Roll: WW2_2139244

http://img430 ...
by LoralDojo
01 Jun 2006, 02:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Angelini, Costantino, Orazio, DiGuldi
Replies: 18
Views: 17900

Re: Angelini, Costantino, Orazio, DiGuldi

Ok I am bumping myself in case I can catch any fish on my surname hook. Not serious serious yet.... still busy with school. But if any of these are one of your last names I'd love your kernel of info for future reference.

Lori