Search found 10 matches

by Chatterbox
28 May 2003, 03:26
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation help
Replies: 8
Views: 12896

Thank you! This is so interesting.
by Chatterbox
28 May 2003, 03:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: How do I?
Replies: 3
Views: 4873

Thank you peter!
by Chatterbox
27 May 2003, 04:18
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation help
Replies: 8
Views: 12896

Translation help

When I was a child, my grandparents usto call me "chuckalona", I know thats not spelled right. But I was told it always ment "chatterbox, or one who talks alot. Its this right? Anyone know?
by Chatterbox
27 May 2003, 04:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: COSTENARO
Replies: 5
Views: 6960

Well, Thats a start! Thanks peter, your a HUGE help!
by Chatterbox
27 May 2003, 04:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: How do I?
Replies: 3
Views: 4873

How do I?

Get marriage and death records from Italy and US? I'm new to this, so anyhelp would be great! Thanks
by Chatterbox
27 May 2003, 03:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: COSTENARO
Replies: 5
Views: 6960

From what I'm told the costenaros are from Northern Italy, but I have no other information.
by Chatterbox
27 May 2003, 03:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: INCISI
Replies: 5
Views: 7189

Yes, Bartolomeo louis incisi, he was born august 24, 1878
by Chatterbox
26 May 2003, 07:10
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Seasona?
Replies: 1
Views: 4259

Seasona?

Looking for information on seasona, italy, and
st. angelo, ladigiano, italy.
Help! thanks! :wink:
by Chatterbox
26 May 2003, 07:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: COSTENARO
Replies: 5
Views: 6960

COSTENARO

I'm looking for information On COSTENARO-I'm at a dead end here. Any information would be a blessing. please pm me or email me at: yourcheezyness@hotmail.com
God bless! :wink:
by Chatterbox
26 May 2003, 07:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: INCISI
Replies: 5
Views: 7189

INCISI

Hi! I'm looking for any information On the Incisi family from Italy.My great grandfather was born in St. Ngelo, Ladigiano, italy, and my great grandmother born in Seasona italy. Please pm me or email me at:yourcheezyness@hotmail.com
Thank you :wink: