Grazie Mille Marty, I will give that a try.
Paul
Search found 2 matches
- 20 Jan 2017, 03:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Online Records Requests
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6877
- 19 Jan 2017, 02:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Online Records Requests
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6877
Re: Online Records Requests
Ciao, this is my first time posting so I hope this is the correct place to do it.
I am trying to find Birth/Marriage/Death certificates for the Commune di San Pietro Avellana
in the Molise Region. It appears that this commune is now in the Isernia province but was in the
Campobasso province pre ...
I am trying to find Birth/Marriage/Death certificates for the Commune di San Pietro Avellana
in the Molise Region. It appears that this commune is now in the Isernia province but was in the
Campobasso province pre ...