Thanks fou your help.
I had already found this Luiz Furlan's document.
But I need the marriage certificate from his parents .... my great-grandfather.
Search found 2 matches
- 20 Feb 2017, 00:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2009
- 13 Feb 2017, 15:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2009
Marriage Certificate
Hi
I'm looking for the marriage certificate of Costante Furlan e Carolina Manini.
Costante was born at Mareno di Piave in 1859 and Carolina was born at Venezia in 1867
I don't know where and when they married (probably San Vendemiano or Venezia) , but they came to Brazil married in 1895 ...
I'm looking for the marriage certificate of Costante Furlan e Carolina Manini.
Costante was born at Mareno di Piave in 1859 and Carolina was born at Venezia in 1867
I don't know where and when they married (probably San Vendemiano or Venezia) , but they came to Brazil married in 1895 ...