Hello,
Looking for some information on my great-great grandfather Pasquale Lerz. I thought he was born in Campobasso, however I have not been able to find sufficient information regarding his lineage. I believe his parents were Alessandro Lerz and Maria Guarnieri. I only have that and that he may ...
Search found 4 matches
- 17 May 2019, 15:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cipriano Line in Sturno / Frigento, Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2203
Re: Cipriano Line in Sturno / Frigento, Italy
Thank you everyone! I appreciate the effort!
- 16 Jun 2017, 02:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cipriano Line in Sturno / Frigento, Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2203
Cipriano Line in Sturno / Frigento, Italy
Looking for any connections or information related to Cipriano's immigrating from Sturno/Frigento, Italy. Specifically looking for Pietro Nicola Cipriano, wife Maria Luigia Stanco. Maria Luigia immigrated with her children, Joseph, Carmine, Domenic, Giovannina, Carmela and Rocco. They moved to ...
- 16 Jun 2017, 02:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Albino in Waterbury CT and Boston MA
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8921
Re: Surname: Albino in Waterbury CT and Boston MA
Hello Donna,
I am actually a descendant of Cristina Lerz's brother Allesandro Lerz. I have some information regarding that side of the family if you are interesting.
I am actually a descendant of Cristina Lerz's brother Allesandro Lerz. I have some information regarding that side of the family if you are interesting.