Search found 11 matches
- 21 May 2007, 13:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Santanello or Santinello, Pasquale and Jennie
- Replies: 34
- Views: 31210
Re: Santanello or Santinello, Pasquale and Jennie
The Pasquale and Jennie in my family have no children named Gary. It must be another Patsy and Jennie.
- 13 Jun 2005, 21:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Santanello or Santinello, Pasquale and Jennie
- Replies: 34
- Views: 31210
Re: Santanello or Santinello, Pasquale and Jennie
I found that my g-g-p were from Bracigliano. Pasquale came over in 1899 and she followed later. They married in Springfield MA. She is only listed on all the goverment paperwork as Jennie.
- 24 Aug 2004, 17:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anybody heard of the name Twanene?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4671
Re: Anybody heard of the name Twanene?
I thought the same thing but my great aunt swears that her name was Twanene. Thanks for the reply
- 24 Aug 2004, 17:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anybody heard of the name Twanene?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4671
Anybody heard of the name Twanene?
I am trying to find out if my grandmother's name is real. I was told that her real name was Twanene (twa-nene) Cardaropoli. They called her Jenny. English translation is supposed to be Janine. Anyone ever heard it before?
- 19 Jun 2003, 20:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Santanello or Santinello, Pasquale and Jennie
- Replies: 34
- Views: 31210
- 19 Jun 2003, 15:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Santanello or Santinello, Pasquale and Jennie
- Replies: 34
- Views: 31210
- 17 Jun 2003, 20:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Santanello or Santinello, Pasquale and Jennie
- Replies: 34
- Views: 31210
Santanello
I did send off for the form. My mom just told me last night that she remembered that they were from the town that had the eruption in the 1970's I believe, so I thought I'd ask around a bit.
- 17 Jun 2003, 20:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: volcano eruptions
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7174
volcano eruptions
I am trying to find out where a volcano erupted sometime after the 1950's. Somewhere near Naples maybe. That is where my g-grandparents are supposed to be from. Any help is appreciated.
- 16 Jun 2003, 15:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Santanello or Santinello, Pasquale and Jennie
- Replies: 34
- Views: 31210
Santanello
Ptimber,
I have sent away for the form. As far as I know they were never naturalized. They or at least he had to have filed for a Declaration of Intent because he owned a farm in Agawam, MA. Didn't you have to do that before you bought land? No one has any kind of paperwork or photos that they are ...
I have sent away for the form. As far as I know they were never naturalized. They or at least he had to have filed for a Declaration of Intent because he owned a farm in Agawam, MA. Didn't you have to do that before you bought land? No one has any kind of paperwork or photos that they are ...
- 13 Jun 2003, 20:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Santanello or Santinello, Pasquale and Jennie
- Replies: 34
- Views: 31210
Santanello
Thanks for the reply. Pasquale (Patsy) and Jennie were my g-grandparents. They're original names were Santanello. I do not know the given name. According to her death certificate she was Jennie and has always been. It may be her given name. Her maiden name was Cardaropoli. I do not know the town of ...
- 13 Jun 2003, 19:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Santanello or Santinello, Pasquale and Jennie
- Replies: 34
- Views: 31210
Santanello or Santinello, Pasquale and Jennie
I am trying to find out any info on Pasquale and Jennie Santanello. Their name was changed sometime after coming to US. They are supposed to be from Naples. According to the 1930 census he came over to US in 1905 and her in 1907. Both are said to have come into Ellis Island but that website has come ...