Hi T,
Both of my great grandparents, Euphemia and Francesco Massarotto were born in 1901 in Rovigno.
Search found 5 matches
- 24 Oct 2017, 17:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massarotto Surname
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2541
- 24 Oct 2017, 16:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massarotto Surname
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2541
Re: Massarotto Surname
Hi T,
Yes, Francesco and Euphemia were married before the birth of their sons.
I don't think my GF had my grandfather in his 50's haha I believe he was in his mid 20's.
Yes, Francesco and Euphemia were married before the birth of their sons.
I don't think my GF had my grandfather in his 50's haha I believe he was in his mid 20's.
- 20 Oct 2017, 18:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massarotto Surname
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2541
Re: Massarotto Surname
Hi T,
Sorry for the late reply.
I can only provide you with my grandfathers birthdate which is September 25th 1938.
My Nonno's and Great Uncle's birth place was Rovigno, presently known today as Rovinj in Croatia. I'm not too sure about the birthplace of my great grandparents.
Sorry for the late reply.
I can only provide you with my grandfathers birthdate which is September 25th 1938.
My Nonno's and Great Uncle's birth place was Rovigno, presently known today as Rovinj in Croatia. I'm not too sure about the birthplace of my great grandparents.
- 26 Sep 2017, 18:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massarotto Surname
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2541
Massarotto Surname
Hello there,
Trying to find out more of my family lineage with the surname Massarotto.
Below are the details of names and birthplace I do know:
Bruno Massarotto - Grandfather, born in Rovigno on September 25th
Libero Massarotto - Great Uncle, one of my Grandfathers brothers
Francesco Massarotto ...
Trying to find out more of my family lineage with the surname Massarotto.
Below are the details of names and birthplace I do know:
Bruno Massarotto - Grandfather, born in Rovigno on September 25th
Libero Massarotto - Great Uncle, one of my Grandfathers brothers
Francesco Massarotto ...
- 26 Sep 2017, 18:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Massarotto and Marsala
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16728
Re: looking for Massarotto and Marsala
Well, the info on your father is very vague but I used the time period and place of birth to see if I could find anyone that may be possibly connected to your father who may have come to the US and came up with this...again, I don't want to lead you on...its only a manifest of interest at this ...