Hello John,
Thank you for your reply! I understand what you are saying, and possibly these Di Soccio had come from Campobasso earlier than Maddalena's birth, probably generations before.
Thanks again, you have been great help.
Kind regards, Vanessa
Search found 2 matches
- 01 Nov 2017, 21:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rosina Mastropaolo in Campobasso, Campobasso
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7801
- 29 Sep 2017, 23:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rosina Mastropaolo in Campobasso, Campobasso
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7801
Re: Rosina Mastropaolo in Campobasso, Campobasso
Hello John, Hello Everyone,
I was very interested in your discussion because I have a Di Soccio Grandmother, Maddalena Di Soccio. She was in my hometown, Casalattico, Frosinone, and was born about 1694. A man from Casalattico had the patiente to research a huge family tree, which, in fact, reflects ...
I was very interested in your discussion because I have a Di Soccio Grandmother, Maddalena Di Soccio. She was in my hometown, Casalattico, Frosinone, and was born about 1694. A man from Casalattico had the patiente to research a huge family tree, which, in fact, reflects ...