Search found 6 matches

by BiancaW
02 Dec 2017, 08:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Torre/Parente family
Replies: 5
Views: 2999

Re: Torre/Parente family

I see that you are linked to the Torre family. My maiden surname is Torre, and I have been trying to further my research. I thought I would share my relation to Torre in case there might be a link: My grandfather was Pietro Giovanni Torre (b. 1943 in Pretoria, Gauteng, SA). My great-grandfather was ...
by BiancaW
02 Dec 2017, 08:30
Topic: Surnames- Ferriola, Torre
Replies: 1
Views: 831

Re: Surnames- Ferriola, Torre

I see that you are linked to the Torre family. My maiden surname is Torre, and I have been trying to further my research. I thought I would share my relation to Torre in case there might be a link: My grandfather was Pietro Giovanni Torre (b. 1943 in Pretoria, Gauteng, SA). My great-grandfather was ...
by BiancaW
02 Dec 2017, 08:04
Topic: Torre
Replies: 3
Views: 2293

Re: Torre

by BiancaW
02 Dec 2017, 08:02
Topic: SURNAME TORE (TORRE)
Replies: 5
Views: 1438

Re: SURNAME TORE (TORRE)

by BiancaW
02 Dec 2017, 07:59
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation of Baptism Record ~ Elizabetta Torre
Replies: 4
Views: 1157

Re: Translation of Baptism Record ~ Elizabetta Torre

by BiancaW
02 Dec 2017, 07:48
Topic: Meconi
Replies: 4
Views: 1349

Re: Meconi

I see that you have a link to a Torre. I thought I'd post my relations, in case you ever discover a link between them: My grandfather was Pietro Giovanni Torre (b. 1943 in Pretoria, Gauteng, SA). My great-grandfather was Philippus Stefanus Torre (b. 1917, I think also in SA), and my great-great-gran...