Search found 2 matches
- 11 May 2018, 05:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FICARAZZI, 1748 Census
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1963
Re: FICARAZZI, 1748 Census
I am trying to find my great grandfather...what is known of him is his name as Anthony D'Agati from Palermo and his wife's madien name was Venturella. Anthony D'Agati came to America with my grandmother Jessie/Josephine and I believe her brother Sal. Any information would be greatly appreciated ...
- 11 May 2018, 05:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cassone
- Replies: 26
- Views: 26219
Re: Cassone
Well, I hit a road block and I am lost as to where to search. I ordered a copy of my GGM's birth certificate hoping I would find the original surname...but I didn't. It had the changed surname and plus an affidavit when it occurred. My GGM is Rose Mary Carson (born 01/27/1905). The original ...