Search found 6 matches
- 18 Jul 2018, 13:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Birth Certificate
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3387
Re: Italian Birth Certificate
Tessa78 - I wanted to tell you the good news! I e-mailed Frosolone commune yesterday and they e-mailed me her birth certificate today! Born Domenica Colarusso on January 1, 1872 in Frosolone, Italy. This has been a mystery to me for months so THANK YOU again for your help!
- 17 Jul 2018, 22:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Birth Certificate
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3387
Re: Italian Birth Certificate
Thanks! I had actually found that A-file and contacted NARA Kansas City about it before. Below is the info they had shared. I'm not sure if it's her for a few reasons. She passed in 1939 in Salem, MA and I was told that A-files didn't start until early 1940's, so she shouldn't have an A-file. I'm ...
- 17 Jul 2018, 10:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Birth Certificate
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3387
Re: Italian Birth Certificate
Tessa78 - you are amazing. Truly I cannot express my thanks. I believe you are right and these are very likely the same people. I am going to contact Frosolone commune today to see if they have Domenica's birth certificate. I live in Florence, Italy and would love to remain in Italy as a dual ...
- 16 Jul 2018, 10:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Birth Certificate
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3387
Re: Italian Birth Certificate
They were married in Haverhill, MA in US. Grazie!
- 16 Jul 2018, 10:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Immigration Record / Birth Certificate
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1397
Immigration Record / Birth Certificate
Ciao a tutti!
I have done extensive research and could really use some extra help! If it gets me any extra goodwill, today is my birthday :)
My ancestor, Antonio Menichiello (Diminickell/Manichello/Minigell), was born in Grottaminarda, Italy in 1869. I have all of the documentation for him ...
I have done extensive research and could really use some extra help! If it gets me any extra goodwill, today is my birthday :)
My ancestor, Antonio Menichiello (Diminickell/Manichello/Minigell), was born in Grottaminarda, Italy in 1869. I have all of the documentation for him ...
- 11 Jul 2018, 12:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Birth Certificate
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3387
Italian Birth Certificate
Ciao a tutti!
I have searched extensively, and have not been able to find what I'm looking for, so turning to you to help.
My ancestor, Antonio Menichiello (Diminickell/Manichello/Minigell), was born in Grottaminarda, Italy in 1869. I have all of the documentation for him including birth record ...
I have searched extensively, and have not been able to find what I'm looking for, so turning to you to help.
My ancestor, Antonio Menichiello (Diminickell/Manichello/Minigell), was born in Grottaminarda, Italy in 1869. I have all of the documentation for him including birth record ...