Hello /r/italy I have been subscribed here while I am trying to learn Italian and it has been very helpful with my pronunciation and learning. So thank you for that. I am not sure if anyone here might be able to help me out with a question I have about Jure Sanguinis citizenship.
My Great ...
Search found 2 matches
- 14 Aug 2018, 20:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Domanda sulla cittadinanza italiana - Jure Sanguinis
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1291
- 13 Aug 2018, 19:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Questions regarding a Marriage Certificate that can't be found.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 969
Questions regarding a Marriage Certificate that can't be found.
Hi Everyone,
I am currently in the process of gathering my Jure Sanguinis documentation and I have every single document I need minus my Great Grand Parents(Italian Ancestors) marriage certificate. I have made requests to both the individual town they were married in, as well as the Archivio di ...
I am currently in the process of gathering my Jure Sanguinis documentation and I have every single document I need minus my Great Grand Parents(Italian Ancestors) marriage certificate. I have made requests to both the individual town they were married in, as well as the Archivio di ...