Search found 27 matches

by pierolangone
22 May 2020, 16:13
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: HELP ME!
Replies: 52
Views: 8818

Re: HELP ME!

Salve, dopo un pò di tempo riprendo questa discussione. dopo l'ultima volta che ci siamo sentiti, ho trovato la mia famiglia negli Stati Uniti. ho trovato molti di loro e mi sono incontrato con alcuni in occasione del mio viaggio di nozze a New York. ora però le mie ricerche sono riprese e sostanzia...
by pierolangone
15 Nov 2018, 22:53

this is the photo of the tombstone of Carmine Langone and his wife Anna, buried at the cemetery St. Michael of Astoria. the year of birth of Carmine coincides, unfortunately there is no complete date. can you find the marriage act between Carmine and Anna?
by pierolangone
14 Nov 2018, 18:33

Carmine Langone is my husband’s grandfather who died when his youngest son Louis was 2 years old. Anna Palmentieri was his 3rd wife. We were told his 1st 2 wives died. We do not know any other information but the obituary has the names of all his children. so your husband's father is Louis Langone,...
by pierolangone
13 Nov 2018, 22:33

can you find any other son of Louis Langone sr, since he is the only living child of Carmine Langone? and the only one who could remember something about Carmine Langone?
by pierolangone
12 Nov 2018, 17:00

Come posso fare per trovare Louis Langone, il figlio di Carmine Langone, l'unico figlio ancora in vita?
by pierolangone
12 Nov 2018, 16:07

e poi non si riesce a trovare nessun'altra informazione di CRESCENZA MASTRIANO?
by pierolangone
12 Nov 2018, 16:05

nei link inviati leggo che aveva 14 figli, per i primi indicati (Anthony Farrell, Carmela Salzano eccc) avevano un cognome diverso dal padre. Perchè secondo te?
by pierolangone
11 Nov 2018, 11:08

Il Carmine Langone che sto cercando io di sicuro si è sposato con Crescenza. Dall'atto di matrimonio postato risulta il nome dei genitori di Carmine (carmine anche il padre e Maria mazza la madre). Quindi penso sia lui. Biff mi ha indicato un'altra Carmine Langone e ora c'è da capire se stiamo parla...
by pierolangone
09 Nov 2018, 08:39

pierolangone, I have checked for other possible Carmine besides the one whose records I posted previously but have not found any other possibilities. If your Carmine's birthdate was 31 Jul 1874, I believe the records I posted are correct. Biff I reread the censuses you sent me, especially that of 1...
by pierolangone
07 Nov 2018, 11:38

I would like to be sure that the Carmine Langone you found and what I found (husband of Crescenza Mastriano) are the same person
by pierolangone
07 Nov 2018, 11:35

you can not find any other information, I do not know, about some son of Carmine Langone and Crescenza Mastriano?
by pierolangone
06 Nov 2018, 16:58

Hello, thanks for the reply. my only doubt is the fact that, in the acts I found, carmine langone married with Crescienza Mastriano. instead in the acts you posted are all different wives. I contacted the nephew of thomas langone sr, son of thomas jr (what you told me before) and told me that his gr...
by pierolangone
06 Nov 2018, 12:00

I also found the marriage license certificate of this carmine langone and mastrian crescenza

https://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse ... cessSource
by pierolangone
04 Nov 2018, 23:07

can not you help me?