Search found 3 matches

by Lissab4
09 Jun 2019, 23:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: BALDUCCI / CASCIO FAMILY
Replies: 4
Views: 5639

Re: BALDUCCI / CASCIO FAMILY

My grandmother’s maiden name was Balducci, her father came in the early 1900’s she came in 1916 with h r sister Gina, but they settled in Connecticut.
by Lissab4
09 Jun 2019, 23:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Fabrizia, Calabria, Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 1977

Re: Fabrizia, Calabria, Italy

My grandmothers maiden name was Balducci, Maria, sisters Gina and half sister Esmeralda and Phillip, they were from Pesaro, though, town by the Adriatic.
by Lissab4
21 Nov 2018, 06:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Guiseppe D'Anna birth or siblings records
Replies: 17
Views: 14181

Re: looking for Guiseppe D'Anna birth or siblings records

I don’t know if this thread is still active, but I was just researching my family tree and Luigi/Luis- Fannie are my grandparents, my father was Angelo, but changed his name to Arthur Blake. He was a musician as well. Luis passed a month before I was born and my father passed 2 months after I was ...