Search found 4 matches

by TerriH
11 Feb 2020, 14:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tracing Pompei family in Pico, Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 969

Re: Tracing Pompei family in Pico, Italy

Hello, I sent you a PM with some contact information. My Maria Civita was born in 1858 in Pico and she married GERARDO RENZI. My ancestor from them was MARIA DOMENICA RENZI and she Rocco POMPEI
by TerriH
12 Dec 2018, 02:26
Topic: Searching for Carroccia in Pico, Italy
Replies: 0
Views: 697

Searching for Carroccia in Pico, Italy

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows anything about my grandfather's siblings. His name was Pasquale Carroccia, born 1908 and died 1968, he was a butcher in Pico. His father was Luigi Carroccia and his mother Consiglia Evanglista. I know one of his sisters, Emelia immigrated to Rhode Island, USA bu...
by TerriH
12 Dec 2018, 02:20
Topic: Tracing Pompei family in Pico, Italy
Views: 969

Tracing Pompei family in Pico, Italy

Hello all, I am trying to trace my grandmother Lidia Pompei's family in Pico, Italy. She married Pasquale Carroccia. Her father's name was Rocco Pompei and her mother Maria Domenica Renzi. Rocco's parents were Domenico Pompei and Colomba Conti. Maria Domenica Renzi's father was Gerardo Renzi and her...
by TerriH
06 Dec 2018, 18:35
Forum: Genetic genealogy
Topic: help interpreting Living DNA results please!
Views: 2915

Re: help interpreting Living DNA results please!

Hello, I don't know anything about livignDNA but I found my biological father through ancestry DNA. Does livingDNA match you with relatives? if not, you would be better off testing with Ancestry DNA or Myheritage. It used to be you could test with Ancestry and then upload for free to Myheritage. You...