Thanks everyone for your help, I am keen to get as many ideas and tips as i can and all the help i can get the better.
I dont have a very good idea on where to start and trying to get information out of my mothers brothers and sisters is turning out to be harder than i had imagined.
I have ...
Search found 4 matches
- 05 Aug 2003, 14:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NARDI
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10096
- 04 Aug 2003, 06:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NARDI
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10096
NARDI
I am trying to trace back my mothers family, My mother can only give me very little information on her parents and grandparents.
My mothers maiden name is Nardi and her parents are Eugenio Nardi and Luigina (nee Bifano,) Nardi from Carolei, Cosenza Calabria. I know that both my grandparents had ...
My mothers maiden name is Nardi and her parents are Eugenio Nardi and Luigina (nee Bifano,) Nardi from Carolei, Cosenza Calabria. I know that both my grandparents had ...
- 04 Aug 2003, 04:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nardi Family History
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5745
Nardi Family History
Hi, My Name is Danielle Napoli and i am trying to trace back information on my mothers family the Nardi's.
All i know is that her father and mother came to Australia in the 1960's from Carolei, Cosenza/Calabria. I have discovered from a cousin who was visiting Italy earlier this year that it may be ...
All i know is that her father and mother came to Australia in the 1960's from Carolei, Cosenza/Calabria. I have discovered from a cousin who was visiting Italy earlier this year that it may be ...