Search found 12 matches

by browngirl
17 Jan 2015, 07:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: trying to trace relatives
Replies: 27
Views: 14824

Re: trying to trace relatives

Trying to find information on Antonia Maria Baggio born 14/6/1872(Bassano) married Francesco Maculan who was born 30/5/1872 in Zugliano Italy. thank you
by browngirl
17 Jan 2015, 06:30

Re:Maculan

browngirl wrote:
rod-brasil wrote:Hi people, im new here, it is the first time i write,
:?
Contact Browngirl
by browngirl
08 Sep 2003, 14:18

rod-brasil wrote:Hi people, im new here, it is the first time i write,
:?
Contact Browngirl
by browngirl
19 Aug 2003, 00:36

looking for relatives

:) Peter,

Who said Australia are not nice. Thanks again Peter Julie from down under :lol:
by browngirl
18 Aug 2003, 23:05

looking for relatives

:) Peter, Thankyou for your time and patience with me as this is all new to me. Shall keep you posted and keep looking threw the sites that you told me. shall get a copy of the book.Got in touch with the Australian archives and should get a reply in 30 days. Once again many thanks for your help so f...
by browngirl
18 Aug 2003, 17:21
Topic: tracing relatives
Replies: 2
Views: 2922

tracing relatives

:) thankyou I do not mean to been a pain This is very important to me as I never got to know my grandmother she died when my mum was only 4 years old. My grandfather never told us any of his background. I am trying to trace his family. I only have a few things to go on. When I get to the site with ...
by browngirl
18 Aug 2003, 16:10

looking for relatives

:oops:
Ptimber
No I do not expect some one do write all the phone numbers and addresses in english. I just need a little to deciver the Italian words. After all its a bit different to english. I am not a lzy person and am a bit offended by your comment.
julie
by browngirl
18 Aug 2003, 15:50

looking for relatives

:(
Went to site that ptimber gave me much not having much luck. Can not speak or read italian. Wish I could it would make things alot easier. Anyone can help :(
by browngirl
17 Aug 2003, 23:59

brown girl

:? Peter I am going by my grandmothers death certificate which says that she died in 1947 on 27 october at Brisbane Hospital. I also have the marrage certificate of my grandfather and grandmother which says her fathers name was Cesare Sbeghen and her mothers name was Emilia Targon. On the marriage c...
by browngirl
17 Aug 2003, 16:31

brown girl

:?: Peter found the site for maculan but I dont speak or read Italian? Anyway you can get it put to English? My grandfathers mother was Bagio . Antonia Bagio. and his fathers name was Francesco Maculan. I do know that they came to Australia also but I do not know when? I am trying to get the family...
by browngirl
17 Aug 2003, 15:15

trying to find me relatives

:? Yes, I do know where my grandfather migrated to . He migrated to Australia in a place called Rosewood which is in the state of Queensland. His mothers name was Antonia Bagio and his fathers name was Francesco Maculan. They also migrated to Australia but I do noit know when. My grandfather was bo...
by browngirl
16 Aug 2003, 16:54

trying to trace relatives

looking for faimily francesco maculan
son was pio maculan who miggrated to australia