Search found 7 matches
- 03 Aug 2021, 19:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How Rare is This?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4100
Re: How Rare is This?
I have digital copies of some photographs from my maternal grandfather's side. Unsure of which is the oldest, but the earliest born with a photo would be my 4th Great-Grandparents born in 1810 & 1814
- 21 Jul 2021, 18:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Penne, Pescara Birth Record?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3271
Re: Penne, Pescara Birth Record?
Thank you Greg,
I've actually already tried to message both DelGrippo and both Collandreo. Using ancestry records and the Leeds Clustering Method, i have been able to conclude that they were joined by marriage and either are both on my father's Paternal or Maternal side. figuring out which is the ...
I've actually already tried to message both DelGrippo and both Collandreo. Using ancestry records and the Leeds Clustering Method, i have been able to conclude that they were joined by marriage and either are both on my father's Paternal or Maternal side. figuring out which is the ...
- 21 Jul 2021, 18:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Catholic Charities - Adoption
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1347
Re: Catholic Charities - Adoption
Hello,
Did Rosa come to the US because of this adoption?
-Drew
Did Rosa come to the US because of this adoption?
-Drew
- 16 Jul 2021, 23:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Penne, Pescara Birth Record?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3271
Re: Penne, Pescara Birth Record?
May I ask, on your father's AncestryDNA test, what was the shared cM number of his top two or three highest matches?
My paternal line comes from Penne and Pescara, but they emigrated to America in 1907, but I'm curious as to how close your father's closest matches are.
-Greg
Hello Greg ...
- 16 Jul 2021, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Penne, Pescara Birth Record?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3271
Re: Penne, Pescara Birth Record?
This data is not accessible. The mother did NOT give birth in the hospital and did not recognize him at birth, but she gave birth at home and precisely in a house in LARGO SANTA CHIARA (the Largo is a little place). And the midwife was Brigida DI ZIO, who knew the biological mother.
The woman don ...
- 07 Jul 2021, 18:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Hospital Births?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 830
Italian Hospital Births?
Hello All,
I've been trying to track down my father side of heritage. I have done my ancestry test, ive had my father do one, and both of my sisters. We have matches but the names of the matches did not come close to what he thought he name was prior to being adopted in 1960 and coming to America ...
I've been trying to track down my father side of heritage. I have done my ancestry test, ive had my father do one, and both of my sisters. We have matches but the names of the matches did not come close to what he thought he name was prior to being adopted in 1960 and coming to America ...
- 06 Jul 2021, 20:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Penne, Pescara Birth Record?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3271
Penne, Pescara Birth Record?
Hello All,
I've been trying to track down my father side of heritage. I have done my ancestry test, ive had my father do one, and both of my sisters. We have matches but the names of the matches did not come close to what he thought he name was prior to being adopted in 1960 and coming to America ...
I've been trying to track down my father side of heritage. I have done my ancestry test, ive had my father do one, and both of my sisters. We have matches but the names of the matches did not come close to what he thought he name was prior to being adopted in 1960 and coming to America ...