Search found 2 matches

by tbergmann
22 Aug 2022, 22:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Raffin family from Cordenons Italy, Prov. of Udine.
Replies: 16
Views: 14244

Re: Raffin family from Cordenons Italy, Prov. of Udine.

I am trying to find out any information I can on my paternal grandparents, Guiseppe Raffin and his wife Rosa Assunta D'Andrea Raffin, both immigrating to US in or about 1930 and 1934 respectively from Udine. I know nothing about their parents/siblings, though I believe Rosa's father was GIacomo. If ...
by tbergmann
13 Aug 2022, 21:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Raffin-Udine Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 720

Re: Raffin-Udine Italy

I am trying to find out any information I can on my paternal grandparents, Guiseppe Raffin and his wife Rosa Assunta D'Andrea Raffin, both immigrating to US in or about 1930 and 1934 respectively, I know nothing about their parents/siblings, though I believe Rosa's father was GIacomo. If anyone has ...