Search found 6 matches

by susan4464
30 Nov 2003, 14:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: any italian nobility databases?
Replies: 9
Views: 18268

Thank you again-- very much- I will write to them--- you noted that this is a very important person-- how do you know this.? Susan
by susan4464
29 Nov 2003, 16:48

Thank you again. i will e- mail them.. Also.. Do you know of a web site that I could search for phone numbers and or address's of D' arminio Monforts living in Campania-- and the Salerno area's -- Mabe If I could search the white phone book pages, I could find some Monforts still living in that area...
by susan4464
29 Nov 2003, 12:53

nobility in family

WOW!... you are very good. Thank you so much for finding that information..... So, I guess I could assume the family did have nobility? Thanks so much for your time and help. Do you know of anyone I could pay to research my family in Italy? Susan
by susan4464
26 Nov 2003, 19:16
Topic: Perone/Salvati
Replies: 6
Views: 14314

also looking for salvati--here is all the info I have

this is all I have and am also looking for info on our family-- salvati & monforte.. Let me know if you get A copy of a letter I sent to a Military school in Napoli My name is Susan Strober . I live in USA. I am trying to find information about my Great Grandfather. Please let me know if your sc...
by susan4464
26 Nov 2003, 19:03

any italian nobility databases?

I think my family from Italy may have had nobility--- Is there any way to search for surnames with nobility in Italy? Thanks Susan
by susan4464
26 Nov 2003, 18:52
Topic: looking for: MONFORTE---ARMINIO---SALVATI
Replies: 0
Views: 2186

looking for: MONFORTE---ARMINIO---SALVATI

Here is all the info I have on my family from Italy---ANY info would be very appreciated-- thanks Susan looking nfor information on my family name in Italy-- Do you have any information on my family name- Here is the information I have. Thanks Susan A copy of a letter I sent to a Military school in ...