Search found 4 matches

by BrianWDC
19 Feb 2004, 15:43
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Official translations of documents into Italian
Replies: 1
Views: 3972

Official translations of documents into Italian

I need a certified translation of my parents' divorce decree from English to Italian as part of my application for Italian citizenship. Can anyone recommend certified Italian translators in the Long Island or New York City area?

Thanks,

Brian
by BrianWDC
19 Feb 2004, 15:40
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Official translations into Italian
Replies: 1
Views: 3873

Official translations into Italian

I need a certified translation of my parents' divorce decree from English to Italian as part of my application for Italian citizenship. Can anyone recommend certified Italian translators in the Long Island or New York City area?

Thanks,

Brian
by BrianWDC
08 Dec 2003, 00:47
Topic: Obtaining Italian marriage certificate w/o date of marriage
Replies: 3
Views: 5832

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm going to do. And if I haven't heard anything back by February, I'll just hop over to Italy when I'm in Europe, and try to get the certificates in person. When I inquired at the Italian Embassy in DC, they told me just to fax the Comune offices in Lauro and Marzano di No...
by BrianWDC
07 Dec 2003, 05:12
Topic: Obtaining Italian marriage certificate w/o date of marriage
Replies: 3
Views: 5832

Obtaining Italian marriage certificate w/o date of marriage

I have already contacted the Italian Embassy and found that I qualify for Italian citizenship (my grandfather was born in the U.S. before his father, born in Italy, was naturalized.) Now I need to get my great grandparents' birth and marriage certificates from Italy, but while I have their places an...